"Can anomalies in the monsoonal oceanic circulation of the Indian Ocean induce large-scale climatic variations such as ENSO?"
- Why study the Indian Ocean?
- What has been done?
- What do observations show?
- Which questions remain?
I. Firts tests with a Shallow-Water Model
1) Description of the model
2) Initial Kelvin Wave at the Equator
3) Simple Wind Forcing
4) FSU pseudo-stress forcing
II. Follow-up of the research
1) OGCM results (OCCAM)
2) Coupled Ocean-Atmosphere Model
3) Further Observations (Sea Level, ... )